Yippee! I just got nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD by https://shubham14blog.wordpress.com , so I am very thankful to him. It’s my first time being nominated for an award as a blogger so I am very excited. His posts are really very good so I would insist everyone to check it out.
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Questions posed upon me by Shubham.
- Your source of inspiration? My big brother is my idol, though he teases me very much but still he is like an umbrella over my head. He is like the older and male version of mine sometimes I think.
- Which is the place that you desparately want to visit? Korea. I am a great lover of korean dramas and their music especially the K-Pop groups 😉 . On the other hand I am a foodie, so I want to try out their food as well.
- What is your first wish that you will fulfill upon becoming a millionaire? Buy a house with a swimming pool and a huge garden.
- Your most memorable birthday? My 16th birthday. Some of my friends gathered that year in my house party and we had a blast. I can still remember they smeared cream all over my face, to escape their attack I even tried to get up on the poster of the bed but alas all my efforts were in vain! 😀
- Which is the first name that comes to your mind when i say ‘Music’? For now it’s Ed Sheeran.
- What would you prefer? A trip abroad all alone or a weekend at home with friends? A weekend at home with friends because I just love people, if I stay a long time alone that also in an unknown place with only unknown people around me and nobody to have a proper conversation with, I would definately get very much bored.
- Any collection that you are proud of possessing or the one you would like to possess? My music playlists I guess. I have many playlists that describes and goes with the different moods of mine .
- What are your plans of a perfect weekend? Getting up late in the morning followed by a yummy breakfast…then in the the lunch having my Mom’s special chicken curry…in the evening I would like to go on an outing with my family or friends and do some shopping or watch a movie…at last dine in a restaurant and return back to home sweet home. :p
- According to you, which is the most irritating task of your daily routine? Waking up early in the morning.
- As a kid, which was your favourite TV show? Shinchan. Me and my brother used to watch this show together so it bring backs sweet memories, he was like the Shinchan to my Himawari though we were not as strange as them 😀 . I also liked watching Doraemon.
- What can make your anger rise instantly? Can you keep a check on your anger? My Mom trying to force feed me, when the menu is yucky. Yeah I think so, if you know me personally you will tend to find out that me being angry is not a common phenomenon, when it happens also it’s like camphor doesn’t lasts very long and I prefer to keep quiet when I am angry, because if it isn’t my fault I let the others admit their own mistake by their own realization, and if it’s my fault then I rather prefer to keep quiet because it’s better to admit your mistake, than screaming and talking crap and making the situation worse….
11 random facts about me are:
- I am a dancer.
- I am a singer.
- I can play synthesizer.
- I like cooking.
- I love eating chicken but can’t stand mutton. Yeah… I know most of you will think am crazy.
- I love watching korean dramas.
- I am a music addict you can say.
- My favourite colours are dark blue and red for now cause it just keeps changing with time don’t ask me why! afterall I am a teenage girl only….
- My birthday is on the 1st of July.
- My mother tongue is Bengali.
- I love the scent of petrichor.
I would like to nominate the following people:
Questions for the nominees:
1.What is your hobby?
2.If you were given a time machine in which you can go back to past just once what would you do?
3.Your favourite movie or book?
4. One thing that you can’t do properly?
6.Your favourite food?
7.Your dream vacation?
8. Most memorable incident of your life?
9.If you were given 3 wishes by a genie what would you want?
10. Any nice suggestions regarding my blog?
11. Why did you became a blogger?
P.S.- Thank you once again Shubham for nominating me. I hope my nominations will also have fun while doing this.